PATIENT CREDIT PAYMENT PLAN POLICY
• Payment Plans available on medical procedures only – not cosmetic – excludes promotions and special offers.
• No interest charges or fees for early payoff
• Patient must pay 30% down on the first visit
• Remaining balance must be paid over 1-year from date of service (Monthly payments will be calculated by total amount due, divided by 12 months. For example, if a patient owes $3,000 then their monthly payment will be $3,000 12 = $250/month)
• Patient is allowed to carry a maximum balance of $4,000
• Payments are due on or before the 1st of each month
• Late fee of 20% will be added to payments not received by the 14th of each month.
• Patients must sign the payment plan contract